The SkinMedica Rejuvenize Peel penetrates deep into the epidermis and produces the most exfoliation. It uses an advanced formulation of peeling agents, with a built-in anti-irritant and penetration enhancer that provides controlled exfoliation of the uppermost damaged layers of the skin to reveal fresher and healthier skin.
This peel provides predictable results with minimal down time. It is great for patients with moderate to severe sun damage, pigment irregularities, and acne. You will see noticeable results after one peel, significant results after 3 to 6 peels.
- Effective for use on skin with sun damage, melasma, pigmentary changes and acne scarring
- Noticeable improvement with just one peel
- May be performed on Fitzpatrick Skin Types I-VI
- Can be used on skin types V-VI after the patient has established tolerability to Vitalize Peel, or with physician consent
- Well tolerated with minimal "down time"
- Reduces skin irritation associated with the stronger chemical peels without diminishing peeling effect
|Treatment Problem or Condition||Age Spots/Sun Damage, Fine Lines, Sagging/Loose Skin, Wrinkles|
|Skin Type||Aging Skin|
Results can be seen is as little as one treatment; significant results after 3 to 6 treatments. Treatments can be repeated every 4-6 weeks until desired results are reached.